Louise is a media and communications specialist with over 20 years’ experience working in the media, marketing, and PR industry.
She began her career as a journalist, reporter, and broadcaster on TV and Radio, writing articles for print and online media for BBC, Commercial brands, and services.
- Works with organisations, charities, and businesses to increase their reputation and share messages about their business achievements.
- Has a can-do, flexible approach and practical use of the latest media to be industry-relevant
- Is a true communicator with excellent organizational skills including campaign management.
- Is a very positive ideas-oriented person - a motivator with a proactive approach to press relations that are advantageous for both parties.
- Founding member of the Oxfordshire County Council Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic staff network.
Let's talk about media, marketing and communications ....
Sign up to the latest Blogs!
Q&A: I need PR advice to sell products on my website .......
As a Media PR specialist I meet professionals, colleagues and business owners who ask me various questions about the media and how to use va ...
Your COVID-19 communications checklist
The life we live nowadays means things change frequently due to national lockdown restrictions and new rules. For example, when a new tier i ...