Louise is a media and communications specialist with over 20 years’ experience working in the media, marketing, and PR industry.
She began her career as a journalist, reporter, and broadcaster on TV and Radio, writing articles for print and online media for BBC, Commercial brands, and services.
- Works with organisations, charities, and businesses to increase their reputation and share messages about their business achievements.
- Has a can-do, flexible approach and practical use of the latest media to be industry-relevant
- Is a true communicator with excellent organizational skills including campaign management.
- Specialising in creative storytelling, strategic consulting, guest speaking and broadcasting (TV & radio)
- Founding member of the Oxfordshire County Council Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic staff network.
Let's talk about media, marketing and communications ....
Sign up to the latest Blogs!
3 ideas you need for your marketing campaign
Marketing activities doesn’t need to be complicated. Let’s start from the beginning – you’re trying to advertise key messages to achieve spe ...
3 things to try on your social media
Social media has revolutionised how we communicate and share information and there is always something new to use and learn. The platforms w ...