Louise is a media and communications specialist with over 20 years’ experience working in the media, marketing, and PR industry.
She began her career as a journalist, reporter, and broadcaster on TV and Radio, writing articles for print and online media for BBC, Commercial brands, and services.
- Works with organisations, charities, and businesses to increase their reputation and share messages about their business achievements
- Has a can-do, flexible approach and practical use of the latest media to be industry-relevant
- Is a true communicator with excellent organizational skills including campaign management
- Specialising in creative storytelling, strategic consulting, guest speaking and broadcasting (TV & radio)
- Founding member of the Oxfordshire County Council Racial Equality and Culture Heritage (REACH) Network for equality, diversity and inclusion relations
Click on a button to find out more about the three main areas of expertise as a creator, influencer and storyteller