- Works with clients to increase their reputation and share messages about their business achievements.
- Makes a real difference to give clients a competitive edge and up-market reputation.
- Has a can-do, flexible approach and practical use of the latest media to be industry relevant
- Is a true communicator with excellent organisational skills including campaign management.
- Is a very positive ideas oriented person - a motivator with a proactive approach to press relations that are advantageous for both parties.
- Has personal credibility with journalists and media colleagues.
Email: Louise at Soundbitemedia dot co dot uk
Sign up to the latest Blogs!
My Journey in to Media Communications PR
My career in PR begun a long, long time ago with life as a Broadcaster! Drive to Reading University to interview a doctor about pioneerin ...
4 Free Easy Ways to PR Power!
PR activity is all about making you look good in order to gain exposure to audiences so you can spread news, stories and information ...