- Works with organisations, charities, and businesses to increase their reputation and share messages about their business achievements.
- Has a can-do, flexible approach and practical use of the latest media to be industry-relevant
- Is a true communicator with excellent organizational skills including campaign management.
- Is a very positive ideas oriented person - a motivator with a proactive approach to press relations that are advantageous for both parties.
- Founding member of the Oxfordshire County Council Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic staff network.
Louise is a media and communications specialist with over 20 years’ experience working in the media, marketing, and PR industry.
She began her career as a journalist, reporter, and broadcaster on TV and Radio, writing articles for print and online media for BBC, Commercial brands and services.
Email: Louise at Soundbitemedia dot co dot uk
Sign up to the latest Blogs!
Once upon a time... the power of storytelling
Who doesn't love a story? We love hearing them, and our brains are built to remember them (rather than lists of facts and figures). S ...
3 fun ways to keep in touch with colleagues
Video calls are a new way of life for work, keeping in touch with friends, and connecting with people in general. I've heard a lot of ...