Louise is a media and communications specialist with over 20 years’ experience working in the media, marketing, and PR industry.
She began her career as a journalist, reporter, and broadcaster on TV and Radio, writing articles for print and online media for BBC, Commercial brands, and services.
- Works with organisations, charities, and businesses to increase their reputation and share messages about their business achievements.
- Has a can-do, flexible approach and practical use of the latest media to be industry-relevant
- Is a true communicator with excellent organizational skills including campaign management.
- Is a very positive ideas-oriented person - a motivator with a proactive approach to press relations that are advantageous for both parties.
- Founding member of the Oxfordshire County Council Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic staff network.
Email: Louise at Soundbitemedia dot co dot uk
Sign up to the latest Blogs!
How to use customer service for PR
Good PR relies on maintaining a positive reputation for good word of mouth and customer service is a key part of this. Why? Customer serv ...
Two ideas for pitching stories to the media
You have a story or a great piece of information that you want to shout about so you decide to pitch your story to the media. Your aim is ...