- Works with clients to increase their reputation and share messages about their business achievements.
- Makes a real difference to give clients a competitive edge and up-market reputation.
- Has a can-do, flexible approach and practical use of the latest media to be industry relevant
- Is a true communicator with excellent organisational skills including campaign management.
- Is a very positive ideas oriented person - a motivator with a proactive approach to press relations that are advantageous for both parties.
- Has personal credibility with journalists and media colleagues.
Email: Louise at Soundbitemedia dot co dot uk
Sign up to the latest Blogs!
Two Ideas for Pitching Stories to the Media
You have a story or a great piece of information that you want to shout about so you decide to pitch your story to the media. Your ai ...
3 Free Easy Ways to PR Power!
Public Relations, or 'PR', is all about the way organisations communicate with the public, promote themselves, and build a positive repu ...